We ship hundreds of items a week both internationally and domestically and have very high standards. To facilitate rapid and accurate shipment of your purchases, please follow these guidelines.
- Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, and foreign countries must e-mail us at email@example.com with your item numbers for specific shipping charges before sending payment.
- Items to be shipped together must be paid for together. Separate payments require separate full shipping charges.
- Payment must be sent within one week of the end of auction. If you wish to combine lots for shipping, please do not wait more than one week past the end of the first auction. Items not paid for promptly the item(s) will be relisted and there will be no refund.
- onlinetrainauction.com ships with United States Parcel Service (USPS) whenever possible, so buyers must provide proper delivery address (no PO Boxes). We us USPS in order to track packages during shipment. Our local post office cannot track a package during shipment, and with our volume of shipping we often have to confirm the location of a package during shipment.
- onlinetrainauction.com uses heavy duty shipping tape and new boxes/shipping material for shipment. Our standards are very high, and we have had minimal shipping damage. Even when our shipping boxes have been damaged in transit the contents are almost never damaged. Our shipping charge does include material costs. As noted, all United States Postal Service packages are insured for Domestic shipping. All International shipping requests must be made one week after receipt of winning bid confirmation.