Over the course of ten years we have perfected the ability to protect items during shipment. To ensure that we provide exceptional and accurate shipment of your purchases, we ask that you follow the follow these guidelines.
- Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, and foreign countries must e-mail us at email@example.com with your item numbers for specific shipping charges before sending payment.
- As noted in our FAQ page, we are more than happy to combine your orders to save you money. Should you have multiple purchases one auction they will be sent for that auction. Should you have other items that are related from outstanding auctions a separate payments will be required for full shipping charges.
- Payment must be sent within five business days (one week) of the end of the auction. If you wish to combine lots for shipping, we ask that you do not wait more than one week past the end of the first auction.
- Any/All Items not paid for within five (5) business days will be relisted.
- ARC/www.onlinetrainacutions.com ships with United Stated Postal Service (USPS) whenever possible. To ensure USPS insurance via Priority Mail buyers must provide proper delivery address (no PO Boxes). ARC/www.onlinetrainauctions.com utilizes USPS to track packages during shipment. You will be provided a tracking number in efforts to track your package during shipment. This tracking number will allow you to confirm the location of a package during shipment.
- ARC/www.onlinetrainauctions utilized industry standards in utilizing heavy duty shipping tape, boxes and shipping materials for shipment (e.g. bubble wrap, paper or peanuts). We ensure every high standard to ensure your item(s) arrive as they do when they leave the facility. We double check each package to ensure seal and “drop” potentials. Utilizing appropriate shipping materials ensures contents are not damaged. Shipping charges include all material costs as well as the USPS shipping and insurance costs.